Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

vineri, 18 august 2023

Spiders shall follow...

 So as I said in the previous post, a few recent signs I keep getting (believed by me that the Universe is the sender) now, as I mentioned in the spoiler title also, the spiders are the next trigger, after a long period of butterfly, such a sweet oxymoron from life. So yeah well I have been followed for a couple of days of tiny mostly white or blue butterflies, and hell yes sure, it is their season, but isn't it every year, why am I only noticing now so many? 'Oh well, you are actually looking for signs...' No, I do not, and moreover, I do not have any idea what the next sign will be, so I just observe, as this is my favourite hobby, and it usually takes me a while until it gets me and I accept it as a sign. With the butterflies for example I kept seeing them especially when I was out with my Cutie Pumpkin Pie, and yeah, I am more aware of their presence as I am trying to show them to her and teach her stuff from nature, but as I said, I didn't consider it a sign at first, it was this peculiar day that got me thinking, when I went to the shop, let's say 10 minutes away with the return, and I've counted around 26, and not looking for them, I was trying as much as possible to not look around and find butterflies, I am 100% sure I would've count many more, I've only conted the ones that were passing by me noticeably and super nosy. Funny enough in many cultures 'butterflies' are believed to be the souls of deceased persons, so that would make a bit of sense considering my situation earlier mentioned with my grandmother. And after I've got bombarded by butterflies for more than a couple of days, the Universe said that I've seen enough nice stuff right, like I've got pidgeons and ravens, now butterflies and spiders as a thing. 
Yeah, not a fan, not against them either, somehow neutral and trying my best to harm nothing in nature (except ants that are attacking my daughter, I've got no mercy for them). Ok so starting with the spiders, or better said when they started to appear, or be noticed as a significant amount to be considered as a sign. Well yes, I do live in a house, and the whole city was built up in the interior of a forest, despite the fact that I've been living in many other places where you could literally hear the spider walking peacefully on the carpet in the middle of the night ( and no, I am not living in Australia), this place was miraculously lacking of spiders. I mean let's not exaggerate, sure there are quite a few, but compared to the amount of them I've seen in the past, or the huge number of snails and limaxes I have in my garden, spiders were just let's say in a minimal, not so bothering to me, number. And not in the house! I also want to mention that I haven't cut my grass in the garden for the past a month or two, because the lawn mower is broken (and no it wasn't my fault the bloody ants built up such an immense anthill... bloody bloody...). And yes I could've bought another one, but not my place, not my house, not my business, and myself, my daughter, and my cat are enjoying the grass there and the way tons of unknown plants show around there (don't worry I've checked all of them and manually eliminate the harmful ones! All safe there). I've considered that the number of spiders might be from the garden, but still, the way they're acting and the spot I'm finding them is a bit odd. Like I've got all summer long a plastic mini play house in the garden, but only now 3 spiders decided to build houses inside, and after apologising and destroying their houses, some more came along and now the play house is surrounded by bloody spiders in each corner, window and door and around the house two or so. And I am totally not gonna disturb them anymore, they made it clear that they own the play house now. Once I've randomly find one in my bathtub, I don't know how I literally went to put some clothes in the other room, went upstairs left the clothes, and before going back downstairs for some reason I entered the bathroom and checked the bathtub (no it is not something I am usually doing, not unless I'm seeing my cat inside asking me to run the tub for her to drink some water, spoiled brat). Anyway, the spider was so noticeably small, I cannot compare, and pretty much translucid, but I've seen it and decided to not let it inside my house, so I took some toilet paper and helped the little fella get on and then while flying on some web, I freed it out in the nature from one of my windows. The next weird thing happened yesterday, after I had all night long weird questionable dreams, got out in the morning for work and this weird-looking spider was I think trying to build some web starting with my door, which is not recommended, but the way it ran out was so weird like not sure if it should go in or out and I was rushing so I tried to help it out, I am still uncertain if it made it out or it find its end squeezed by my door. 
So the conclusion... I don't know... Maybe I am just getting more and more paranoid, who knows... Or maybe I just need to talk to someone other than my daughter and not have tons of time to overthink the overthinking and analyze the way my cat looks at me right now, so judgemental and like I know nothing, at the end of the day I am just her slave, am I not? Complicating my existence in so many messed up ways trying to find my purpose when clearly it is for me to only spoil this mini panther and make her life as heavenly as they used to have it back in time in the Antic Egipt.           
Signed: A cat slave pretending to be a hooman¬




 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.